Tuesday 27 January 2009

Flickering liquor

Do you know when was first liquor produced? But I know that you don’t know the answer; because it is still unknown. For any piece of information we should start scavenging from Neolithic period. But that is history, today the situation is different, like an old saying “When the liquor was gone the fun was gone.” But it doesn’t mean that you get drunk and become wild and vile. You should hold your drinks.

Now I will tell you good news, it’s not because alcohol beverages is my domain. India is the largest alcohol consuming country in the world. Don’t be shocked!!! Chill … whether the market is bullish or sluggish, alcohol industry is booming. At this moment I just want to remember few words of W.C. Fields, “There are only two real ways to get ahead today – sell liquor or drink it.” Quite interesting right? I think he said this about his fellow performers.

I first tasted liquor when I was studying third standard. My first sip… nobody has given me that, it happened like that. My loving grandpa was about to have his royal drink and he told me that “Richy this is a medicine for me, you don’t drink this coz you will get disease.” Poor my grandpa he doesn’t know that actually I don’t want to go to school the very next day, I was thinking some other plans; now grandpa only gave me a new idea. When he went outside I had a sip of that “medicine” still I don’t know what was my feeling. Next day I went to school also, nothing happened to me. After that I don’t know when I started tasting variety brands, tequila, martini, cognac, champagne. Even if I know, do you think that I will say; this post will be clearly scrutinized by my loving sister and brother other than my friends; I want to be alive for few more years.

The alcoholic beverages industry is very strong. We are going to witness some crucial changes like, entry of global player into the country, availability of superior brands and others. I will write about various types of liquors in the world, not this time. I would like to say one thing, drink responsibly.

7 comments:

Reine de mots said...

Oh Richy Rich....trust u 2 write a blog on liquor...good 1 :P

RDA said...

thank u, what all i written, its from my personal experience. i have somethng more, hope you wil like it.

Anonymous said...

hi! were you at iijnm? i got accepted for this year but had a couple of questions...would be great if you could answer them 1) did anyone stay off campus i.e. live inbanaglore city and commute to the uni everyday? does it make sense to do that? 2) did you have classes everyday or just a couple of days a week?! please do reply..!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://cucosydac.builtfree.org/ipykexi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that particular make. The prices for the shoes were around 330 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?