Thursday 4 December 2008

The person I admire extreme in my life

Why should we admire person? My answer is very simple. If I admire a person it means that personality influenced me very much. I admire my chachen. Oh... Sorry you don’t know who is chachen, that’s my bro. Roshen D Alexander. He is a lawyer. We have 7 years difference. He is my best friend. Only to him I share about my crushes and break-ups, and my ex-girlfriends. I am lucky that I have a brother like him. It’s not a general statement; he used to kick me till my 12 standard. And I am sure if I do anything wrong in future he will bang me, even if get marry J

Chacha you rock. If you wouldn’t beat me when I was young, I don’t know where I would be. So keep on hitting me. Then only I will learn. I owe him my life.

2 comments:

ROSHEN D. ALEXANDER said...

A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable taste in their mission can alter the course of history. i want at least to pave your way to history.....

RDA said...

i knw u will be there for me always. that is my strength