Thursday 4 December 2008

A sister should be like this.

Some of my friends asked me, “Richy, why are you writing only about your family and friends these days?” They know that these two are my weaknesses. My sister constantly tells me, "Grow up Richy, grow up!" You know why? Because, to her, I am still a kid, her youngest brother. She teases me like anything, and I just love that. She is a lecturer. Her 2-years-young kid Johan is ditto like her. Very naughty and smart. My sister suffered a lot for me and I troubled her for a long time:-( And my dad used to kick me whenever I hit her. To my family, my sister is first. I call her 'chechi'. I am blessed to have a sister like her. She is as loving-n-caring as my mom. All over my biceps, there are pinch marks, presented by my sister when I was a naughty, lazy bum.

My dear loving sister, u are also lucky to have a younger brother like me:-) And I am sure that even if I get married, you will continue to tease and pinch me. That is you, 'my chechi'!

4 comments:

In love with the city said...

This is the sweetest. I love the part about how you have pinch marks on your biceps! :)

Anonymous said...

A sweet post richy, and a sweet name: Johan. Maybe he'll grow up to be like the composer Johann Bach :)

RDA said...

i wish and he shud introduce the latest trend like classical rock

Leena Biju said...

u r born to fly richy